LHI OUTREACH AND DROP-IN SPECIALIST
Lowell House, Inc. seeking outreach and Drop-In Center specialist (HIV/AIDS focus) staff to work in the LHI Drop-In Center and conduct outreach activities. Primary responsibilities include: Drop-In Center oversight, education, case management, provide harm reduction strategies, conduct screenings and referrals for substance abuse and mental health, and data collection.
Candidates and work experience are as follows:
– Previous experience in the field of HIV, addiction disorders, including co-occurring disorders such as trauma and mental health
– Experience in community/street outreach and case management
– Cultural competence and a desire and ability to work effectively with diverse groups
– Must possess good oral and written communications skills and work independently in a Drop-In and or/or outreach functions
– Bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates strongly encouraged to apply
– Associates/Bachelors degree helpful
FAX OR MAIL RESUME TO:
DIANNA CONOLE, M.S.
ASSOCIATE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
LOWELL HOUSE, INC.
555 MERRIMACK STREET
LOWELL, MA 01854