Financial Literacy Academy
Begins on April 19 and run through May 24.
Class will meet once a week on Tuesdays from 6-8pm, on the 2nd floor of 155 Merrimack Street.
Dinner will be served.
During the 6 weeks, participants will learn about:
- How to keep track of your money
- An introduction to banking services
- Your rights as a consumer
- Introduction to credit and understand how it will affects your future
- Know what you are borrowing before you buy
- What homeownership is all about
Interested clients who have access to a computer can complete and submit program application online. If not, they can contact Gladys to register. Program Application: http://ctifinlit.wufoo.com/forms/financial-literacy-academy-april-19-may-24-2011/
(978) 459-0551 ext.5673