Rose Hill Manor in Billerica is a new 40 unit development that is just starting its lease-up process.
- There are 3 one-bedroom units set-a-side for CBH eligible consumers.
- Two are fully accessible, one is adaptable and all have subsidy.
- At least one member of the household must be age 62 or older.
- Eligible applicants must have a disability, not be DDS or DMH clients and be in an institution or at risk of institutionalization.
- Applications will be available to be picked up beginning June 16th at St. Theresa of Lisieux Parish hall, 470R Boston road, Billerica.
- Applications will be available at the following times:
June 16 from 9-5
June 18 from 9-1
June 21 from 4-8
June 23 from 9-1.
- Applicants who require a reasonable accommodation may request an application by mail by calling Maloney properties at 781-943-0200. Questions? Phone Maggie at 617-204-3731