HCEC Support Specialist
Purpose: The position of HCEC Support Specialist serves as one of the first points of contact once a client enters the Resource Center seeking services here at Community Teamwork.
The HCEC Support Specialist works in the public reception area of the Housing Consumer Education Center.
The HCEC Support Specialist represents the agency to the public who visit the Housing Consumer Education Center; Monday through Friday from 9am – 5pm.
Location: CTI Resource Center 17 Kirk St. Lowell, MA.
- Greets clients and directs them to other offices or locations as needed.
- Answers questions about the agency and provides forms when necessary.
- Makes reminder phone calls to clients who have signed up for workshops the following day.
- Filing, copying of documents.
- Data entry into a software database.
- Prepares correspondence as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reports to: Assistant Director of the Housing Consumer Education Center.
Length of Appointment: The HCEC Support Specialist is assigned to work set hours each week.
Time Commitment: One-twos day per week (M though F) in four hour increments (9a to 1p and 1-5p), for a minimum of three months.
Qualifications: Basic knowledge of computer and data entry. Pleasant manner, patience, self directing, problem-solving ability, dependability.
Support: Training for this position will be provided. In addition, the Assistant Director will be available for questions and assistance.
Age Requirement: 18 years of age and older.
Dress Code: Business Casual.
CORI: All CTI employees and volunteers are subject to CORI requirements.
If interested, please phone Kristin Ross-Sitcawich, Director of Homelessness Prevention at (978) 654-5617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.