Elder Peer Services
Community Teamwork Inc. announces a new service to elders in our community!
- Are you seeking Affordable Housing?
- Do you require an accommodation in your home to live safely?
- Are you at risk of homelessness?
- Are you seeking resources in the community?
- Are you experiencing financial difficulty?
- Do you require legal assistance?
- Do you need assistance with transportation?
The Elder Peer Specialist provides specialized information and referrals to Elders and their families in a welcoming and confidential manner. Community Teamwork’s Elder Peer Specialist will work in conjunction with you and other agencies to obtain the services you need . These services is specially designed for individuals 55 and older.
There is no need to schedule an appointment. The Elder Peer Specialist is available the following days and times:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
9:30 a.m. until 12:00 noon
Community Teamwork Inc. Resource Center,
17 Kirk Street Lowell, MA 01852
Phone Mary Donnelly at 978-654-5681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org