Affordable Automotive Repair
District residents can use school services from this high tech department for high quality work in automotive systems. Using sophisticated diagnostic equipment, computerized alignment, and licensed to perform state inspections, students work under the supervision of experienced instructors. All service provided when Greater Lowell Technical High School is in session (September-May).
- Available to residents of Dracut, Dunstable, Lowell and Tyngsboro
- The vehicle being repaired can be no older than a 2000 car model
- Collision and basic automotive repairs.
- Vehicles must be registered and insured in Massachusetts. Proof required
- Customers pay for parts and materials
- Payment due at time of service – bank checks or credit card accepted for payment
When requesting service, you must provide the year, make and model of the vehicle requiring repair.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call Mr. Donald Ducharme at
(978) 441-4431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org